Tuesday, August 16, 2011

6 Months Already?!?

Time is moving so quickly, and I dont know how I feel about it yet. Sabrina is 6 months old now! When did that happen?

Everything in the Vazquez  house is going GREAT! Now that Sabrina is 6 months and I have been back to work for 3 of them, things have settled down a bit and we have found a nice routine and order to our daily lives as parents. Arturo and I have what I call a "tag team" system where each of us handles certain aspects of daily life and tasks. Nothing was formally assigned, it just sort of happened. We make a great team!

Sabrina is growing and growing. She has her 6 Month check up in a week, so I will update with her weight and height then but she still eats really well and we have incorperated solid foods into her daily diet. Making baby food was fun, but after a few bad batches with some foods that didn't turn out so well, I decided to cut my losses and buy pre-made foods for her. This will save a lot of time, and with her, every moment is important since Arturo and I both work full time. She has tried a good variety. She has had: sweet potato, squash, apple, peaches, banana, carrot, and green bean. She doesn't seem to be a picky eater really, the only thing she didnt take to well to were apples and peaches, but probably because they have a little tartness to them. We mix apples with cereal and she tolerates it a bit more that way, but peaches are a bit harder to cover up, so we will try those again later I think. We certainly don't mind that she seems to love vegetables though.

Here are some pictures of Sabrina from when she got her pictures taken recently. They turned out so great! You can see that she has already developed quite a personality.





No comments:

Post a Comment